Revolution Performance Fabrics are the perfect fabrics for pet owners! Over 68% of people in the United States own a pet and almost all of them (78%) allow their pets to live on their furniture. Since Revolution fabrics are virtually unstainable, you don't have to worry when your beloved, but possibly dirty, pet takes a nap on your favorite sofa or chair. If your pet does have an accident or jumps on your white sofa after rolling in the mud, Revolution can easily be cleaned with any household cleaner... even bleach! More importantly, Revolution contains NO PFC chemicals, making your furniture a safe place for your pets and family to live on. Check out the photo gallery below of some pets loving Revolution!
Interesting Facts About Pets & Home Decor:
- 99% of pet owners feel that their pet is part of the family
- 68% of Americans own a pet, with the largest segment of pet owners being Millennials
- 52% of pet parents have undertaken home improvement projects to accommodate their pet. The most popular pet-related projects include: building a fenced in yard (23%), adding a dog door (12%) and installing laminate flooring (10%)
- In the United States, 78% of cats and 48% of dogs are freely allowed on furniture. Only 2% of cats and 21% of dogs are not allowed on the furniture at all
- In 2017, the pet industry is projected to take in $69.4 billion, a 43% increase from 2010.
- 22% of dog parents spent more than $1,000 on pet items for the home in the lsat two years. The most popular purchases are pet beds and food/water dishes
*Source: National Association of Realtors (NAR), American Pet Products Association (APPA), Houzz and Furniture Today